Sunday

"More"

I'm a driver that’s only been with Scottish fuels for 12 months. I've worked full time hours over the last year although I am classed as a casual driver. I asked my supervisor last week about talking to somebody about a full time contract but instead I have now been told that I’m to stay at home without pay until the UK Group Transport Manager decides that the volumes are high enough to bring me to work. They also told me that they can't guarantee me any hours but to sit at home on the off chance that the UK Group Transport Manager will let me do a days work once in a blue moon. I’ve spoken to a few of the drivers since who have told me they are running around like blue arsed flies and there are vehicles sat in the yard doing nothing and I’m sat at home waiting on a call that isn't coming’s have now been forced into giving a weeks notice because I cannot afford to stay at home without pay due to the fact I have a mortgage to pay and also bills to sort out. It’s beyond me that running up to our busiest period that the UK Group Manager has decided to do this. I am absolutely gutted by this bombshell and just for the record the moral at Inverness is at an all time low. I would just like to thank the UK Group Transport Manager for giving me the wee shove towards the door so I can now go and work for accompany who actually cares about its work force.
A Inverness Driver

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Good luck Mate i think you are a lucky B to get away from this Blue Chip Company LOL ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:42 PM

    yeh good luck adeie ! to think they got rid of a good driver like yourself who could turn there hand at anything ! and we are left with some who the transport manager thinks the sun shines out of there ass , and cant do very much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:51 PM

    all the best adie dont let the ass holes grind you down. from one of the criminals 50 miles north.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:06 PM

    All the best Adie , topman enjoyed working with you ! cant understand sf , but who can ? hey get some welsh cakes in and i will come and visit you lol ! u will know who it is now , oh and i totally agree with the comments above !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:18 PM

    Yea sf is a poor company to work for,there are some good guy's who work there but the mafia have it in for them, we know who you are ,their heads are that far up their bosses ass they know what they had for breakfast.One driver likes to think he is the boss when the suppervisor is off (look at me, look at me i can route vehicles)big wowsies

    ReplyDelete