Saturday

"And More "

Down in the Northwest we are all treated with discontent in everything we do, with the company attitude, which is, we will do what we want and treat you how we want and if you dont like it then get lost. Oh, am I being kind in what I'm saying. When all the drivers don't enjoy coming to work anymore there is a problem! I feel I am respected more by my dog?
The job title for this job is, must be able to work as part of a team, this company doesn't know what teamwork is! there is no trust or concideration for the workforce and if you try to to help anyone driver or superviser from your depot or another depot they try to stitch you up behind your back. The management know we are in a downturn and they're using it to treat us like in some of their words Scouse scumbags. I think I speak for everyone but our superviser in our depot.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    It is the same from Land's End to John o' Groats going by whats on this Blog.I just dont think that the Managers know how to Manage the men that are under them. And if that is the case then the Board needs to be told whats going on with G B Oils and sort it out. I hope that the Union have that under way?? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    we are the union ! its up to us to get together and sort this bulling that is going on !just have to look what happened in the Lairg depot to see how bad things have got !

    ReplyDelete